Does Any Of This Sound Like You?
- Do you have pain in your Shoulder when you get up in the morning or after sitting a while?
- Have you been to lots of clinics but are still in pain?
- Have you spent a lot of money on various treatments which didn’t fix you?
- Do you avoid going certain activities because you know your Shoulder will be just too painful?
- Have you been told that painkillers is the next step?
- Have you have started to worry that you will never get rid of this Shoulder Pain and may never get back to doing the things you love to do?
If you answered yes to any of the above, you may have found the answer to your Shoulder Pain at Macarthur Physiotherapy
If you’ve got Shoulder pain, stiffness or an ache – it’s very tempting to think that it’s nothing, that it will go away on its own. Or, you might pass it off as having just over done it, or that it’s just a “ache” or a bit of stiffness that “everyone” your age suffers from…
There’s no obvious reason why it happened – but it doesn’t seem to be shifting and its been there a good while now
If that’s happening to you, you’re not alone – and we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, long term Shoulder Pain is one of THE most common problem that we see in Macarthur Physiotherapy.
What Can Macarthur Physiotherapy Do For Me?
There are a number of steps we take depending on what issue your shoulder having
Step 1 - Comprehensive Shoulder examination
- Your Shoulder range of movement
- Your joints alignment
- The quality of movement in shoulders
- Your muscle strength and tone
To identify exactly what is causing your Shoulder pain
Step 2- Customised Treatment Plan
The team at Macarthur Physiotherapy are experts in Shouder Pain. We use the latest medical research and technology to produce a bespoke treatment plan to get you back fit and active doing all the tings that your Shoulder Pain is stopping you doing.
Step 3 - Recovery
Each treatment aims to gently and progressively get your Shoulder moving again without pain, as quickly as possible, to allow you to get back to normal and start doing the things you love.
We will give you a structured rehabilitation exercise program, to help break the cycle and prevent the problem from returning.